Sunday, January 27, 2013

Never Forget How Far We've Come

I have told the story numerous times about how Jordan and I met. I like to look back and remind myself, it was never easy. The Army made it hard, life made it hard. One thing was easy though, loving him. We just mesh, to put it simply. Here is a trip down memory lane.
 
 
 
It wasn't easy getting this student's attention. ;) 


 
But, once I did...
 
My 20th birthday we celebrated as a dating couple. He took me to  Joe's Crab Shack and made me dress like a princess with paper towel and parade around as everyone sang to me. Funny right? Ha.
 
 
Now, every year for both of our birthday's, we go to our local Joe's. I have yet to get him back... Just wait!
 
 
He proposed at Pier 60 in Clearwater, Florida on Sept, 19 2008.
 
 
 
We were married 3 short months later, December 27th, 2008
 
 
 
Soon... we were 3!
 Layne Kelle changed our lives on February 11th, 2010
 
I was suddenly married to not just a husband, but a father too. The most amazing father, at that!
 









 
 
After a year long deployment, (later post), we very quickly found out we were no longer going to be a family of three!
 
 
And, of course, another rotten BOY!!!!



 
 
We welcomed, Hudson Dean Bull, into our family on October 24, 2012.



 
Layne is the best Big brother any little boy could ask for!


 
 
 
 

 

 Here we are,  present day, a happy family of four. We've had one amazing ride getting here, and I'm sure even more to come. If we can handle a deployment to Iraq, something tells me, we are in this together... all 4 of us.





No comments:

Post a Comment