Tuesday, April 2, 2013

So Busy ... Two Boys are Tough

Wow, time sure flies when you're having fun, right? Okay, okay. Maybe it is that time flies when you are too busy making dinner, changing diapers, dishes, laundry, picking up toys, watching Disney, baths, story time, playing... you get the point. The life of a mommy. I love it, and I DO NOT forget to photograph the moments that are so special in my life as well as my kiddos lives. So, here is what has been going on... in my favorite storytelling way... photography.

I'll start with Layne Kelle-































And, of course... little brother is next... Hudson Dean









As you can tell, we have been busy and my baby's eyes sure haven't changed. Sweet baby blue. I am a lucky lucky mommy, that's for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment