Thursday, November 7, 2013

Talented Tracy

 
 
I cannot express in words how much we cherish the images Tracy gets in our photo sessions. She captures the REAL us. We aren't posed, or uncomfortable. They boy's smiles are real, not forced. Everything is so relaxed and comfortable! They are just gorgeous images of my crazy, energetic, loveable family. I have posted my favorites from our most recent photo session!
 
 
 

 
 

 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 Although she is our photographer, she is also such a dear friend of mine. Never have I asked a question or asked for advice that she hasn't delivered. Selfless. That is the word that would describe sweet, Tracy Dehne. This week, she lost her sweet mama. I can only ask that the Lord comforts her and wraps his arms around her during this time. We love you Tracy, for many many reasons!
 
 
***All images are Copyrighted. Images taken by Tracy Dehne of Tracy Dehne Photography.***

No comments:

Post a Comment