Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I Believe in Signs.

Last night, my car was packed full of my 4 handsome boys. (Sarge included.) We headed to Brownsburg, through the country, to a local shaved ice stand. If you haven't checked out the Ice Barn, you totally should. They have a bazillion flavors and they are oh so delicious. Cheap too!

So, we are windows down, music up, driving through the beautiful countryside ... or as country as Brownsburg gets. The boys are laughing and playing the backseat and the dog is a bit scared of my driving. Jordan and I were discussing what church we would go to, starting this coming Sunday. Sadly, this is the first time we will attend church as a family. Jordan has worked every single Sunday since we were married.

Hubbyface practices Southern Day Adventist, as his religion. It is a lot like my Christian religion, but not the same. I was, whereas I have always went to church on Sundays. We agreed on a Christian Church right up the road from where we live. I had barely ended my sentence of, "I wish there was a SDA church around us, because I would love to worship on the Sabbath." when BAM, there is a SDA church, right next to us on the road. No joke, there it was. I with all my heart believe it was a "sign" from God saying "Here is is. You asked and I delivered." We have drove this back road near a hundred times and never once saw this church. it wasn't our time to see it.

Our little family of 4, we will leave Sarge at home, will be attending church for the first time this coming Saturday. Thank you, God, for our sign and showing us the road to take... oh so clearly.

Keep your eyes and ears open, people, he will guide you. You have to release the reigns and let him in.

No comments:

Post a Comment