Thursday, July 3, 2014

Two Weeks for the Books

The last two weeks have gone by so fast, more I'm sure for my baby sister. Her fiance (gah! Husband) leaves tomorrow to head back to Active Duty in Alaska. She is not going, just yet. tonight we had a family cookout to say "See ya soon" to Derek. Sydnee, my baby sister, shot this photo of my gorgeous little family.


Last week, their wedding was nothing short of a fairy tale. There is nothing more beautiful than a military man marrying a beautiful princess. They complete each other, like no one I've ever witnessed. They are bound for endless days of happiness. 


(Mel Bull Photography)

Remember, Syd, distance does make the heart grow fonder. It sucks ass that you're not together and won't be for a short while... but he is safe, out of harms way. Soon, you will be back in his arms. 

Congrats, Mr. and Mrs. Dickerson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment