Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Monkey Turns 4

Well, today is the day. The day that my sweet little 8lb 4oz baby boy, turns 4! I cannot believe how fast the last 4 years have gone. He is such a joy in our lives. He keeps us on our toes and definitely tests us to our max.The biggest and best way to describe Layne would have to be his humor. He makes jokes out of everything, everyday. I decided for his 4 year birthday post, I would document some of the amazingly hilarious things that comes out of his mouth. Like Gigi would say, "Out of the mouths of babes." 

L:Here mom, I got you a mint. 
Me:Thanks Layne, that was so nice. 
L:Well, you needed it. 

"Hudson, mom is the boss. The boss in the sauce. "

"Sometimes, I like to poop for a long time. "

"I tried to make it to the bathroom just it just came blasting out of me. "

L:Mom, Sydnee is here now. You need to leave. 
Me:Where will I go, it is 10pm?
L:Mom, the stores are open till 1. 

"You smell like beef and cheese."

Jordan is at training for a month. 
"Daddy, I'm sorry you have to sleep in your car."

"I will just lay down and cuddle with you mom. I am not sleeping with you. We're cuddling... snooooooring."

"Sometimes I love dad more than you, when he says yes. "


There are so many things that come out of this kids mouth. I am going to start documenting things more and more. He keeps me guessin, that's for sure. To end this post, I will leave his funniest comment from today and the photos from his first time at Chuck E. Cheese. 

"Mom, I loved my party today. "
"Layne, we didn't have a party today. That is in a week when Daddy gets back and all your friends come."
"Mom, it is a party. It really is. Look around... there are balloons."





















Here is to making four the BEST year yet! We love you, baby boy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment