Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Beautiful Friendship

Okay. Let's get something straight, Adana and I were not friends in high school. Why? Because I was so far up some guy (who I now have no contact with) ass. I didn't listen to all the "elders" when they said to make friends and study hard. I was a legit boy crazy biotch.
 
I cannot even tell you what brought Adana and I together. I look back and try, just can't. My answer... God. God chose for us to be friends. Now, is he totally okay with the amount of gossip we do? Probably not, but we will ask for forgiveness. Don't worry there.
 
Huds has a fever at 11:30? Text Adana.
Had has a crazy rash? Read text, from Adana.
Layne is acting like a crazy ass monster... Yep. Ask her to remind me for the 9,657th time that he is NOT autistic or anything else my ridiculous mind might come up with.
 
Truth is. I love when she asks me for advice or questions something. I love being able to bounce parenting things off of her, without judgment.... *too much judgment. Being a wife and a mama is hard work. It is something you have to WORK at every single second. Having someone who is (too) much like me, always there, makes this insane thing called life...
 
 
Beautiful. Like Her. Beautiful.
 
 
Her husband isn't terrible either. ;)
 
Truth is... I'm more thankful for our friendship, late night conversations, ridiculous comments, parenting advice, good/bad wife advice, and sooooo much more than she will EVER comprehend.
 
I've never felt like anyone has ever "got me." Never understood my beliefs or lack of, my moody moments, and bitchy days.... until NOW!
 
Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment